Suggested use: Take 1 capsule 1-hour before each meal. Do not exceed more than 5 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Serving Size: 1 capsules 500 mg
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1-hour before each meal. Do not exceed more than 5 capsules in a 24-hour period.
Serving Size: 1 capsules 500 mg
- Garcina Cambogia: 425 mg
- CoQ10: 75 mg
Contraindications: means that you should not take this product if you are taking one of the listed products below. You should check with your medical provider prior to taking this product if you are taking any of the listed medications.
- Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with and are taking medications for Bipolar disorder.
- Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Do not take this product if you have been diagnosed with and/or are being treated for liver disease.
- Do not take this product within 72-hours of undergoing surgery.
- Do not take this product if you are being treated for high blood pressure without checking with your medical provider first.
- Do not take this product when undergoing chemotherapy for cancer.
- Weight loss. It is unclear if Garcinia Cambogia helps people lose weight. Some research shows that it has a small benefit, while other research shows it doesn't help.
- Exercise performance. The chemical compound found in Garcinia Cambogia called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) might increase how long untrained women are able to exercise. However, it does not seem benefit men in the same way.
- Emptying the bowel. Garcinia seems to increase peristalsis movement in the intestines which aids in more frequent bowel movements.
- Joint pain: some people have reported improved joint pain relief. This may be merely resolved due to losing weight but garcinia cambogia may also have some pain relieving properties.
- One of CoQ10’s pivotal roles in the body is energy metabolism. The major part of cellular ATP (energy) production happens within the inner membrane of the mitochondria, the powerhouse of the cell. CoQ10 is a critical component of the electron transfer chain in mitochondrial respiration. Due to the vital role it plays in the production of cellular energy, small changes in CoQ10 levels within the mitochondria have been shown to have significant effects on the rate of cellular respiration. Thus, a lack of CoQ10 may lead to declining energy levels and decreased stamina.
- Common, but mild side effects also include nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headaches have been reported.
- Garcinia Cambogia can increase liver function enzymes especially in people that already have a compromised liver. Do NOT use this prtoduct if you have been diagnosed with liver disease. Also, if you begin taking this product and start to have moderate to severe unexplained muscle and joint pain stop taking it immediately.
- Garcinia Cambogia seems to give people more energy and it has worsend in some cases can mania in people that have a diagnosis bipolar disorder. Don' t use if you have bipolar disorder.
- Coenzyme Q10 can cause some mild side effects including an upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea when taken at high doses. Just like some drugs, foods, and supplements, some people may be allergic to it and should avoid taking it if It can cause allergic skin rashes.
Serious allergic reaction can occur when consuming any food, nutritional supplement, or medicine. If you experience any of the below side effects seek immediate medical attention.
- Itching/swelling: especially of the face, tongue, and/or throat
- Severe dizziness
- Trouble breathing
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your medical provider.
Nutritional supplements are classified as a food by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supplements do not require the same rigorous testing, review and approval that drugs are required to go through. Therefore, the statements contained in this document regarding Garcinia Cambogia have not been reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, significant research has been done on this product by many universities, public and private business. We at 5-Point Wellness, LLC desire to share information about Garcinia Cambogia, in order to educate our clientele to make well informed decisions for themselves.